Base building game with artificial life simulation.
- 18 different buildings.
- Three different resources.
- Manage dozens of colonists.
- Expand to create a thriving economy.
- Detailed colonist artificial life simulation.
- Encounter mysterious alien creatures.
- Build up to three bases with exchange/teleport system.
- Multiple maps (coming soon)
Alpha 1.7, 01.05.2015
Back to the oga buildings but they are now much more detailed. Next I’ll work on the tutorial and hint system.
Alpha 1.6, 01.05.2015
Highly experimental change: I switched the building tileset.. to something medieval-fantasy like. Maybe with the next 1.7 everything is back to sci-fi. But I like the looks and possiblities this would give us (magic!!). Some lore is now inconsistent - e.g. building descriptions. But overall you can see how this would/could work and it would make finding art easier.
I also fixed the annoying mouse-cursor during building. Get version 1.6 over here.
Pic of the new buildings:
Alpha 1.5, 15.01.2015
Fixed minor bugs and switched from node-webkit to the new iojs.org.
Alpha 1.4, 28.11.2014
Oops: loading took forever in 1.3 because I forgot to ship with the cached map file. Fixed in hotfix version 1.4.
Alpha 1.3, 24.11.2014
I fixed some low hanging fruits and released it as alpha 1.2.
You can grab the new version in the download section.
- add shadows to buildings and units (sipmle effect but looks a ton nicer imo)
- more storage space (stacks are now 8 high)
- play sounds only for visible events (less sound cacophony)
- fix teleport worker picking up from teleport and immediatly dropping at the very same teleport
- refactor asset preload (dropping a few unneeded while i was at it)
- cleanup fetch/store worker AI
Gameplay video of alpha 1.1, 24.10.2014
Getting the word out, 17.10.2014
Well, download it!